By acting as your personal project managers, we make your transition easy.
Here’s just a brief overview of all of the ways we help you and connect you with the service providers you need. I’ll be going further in depth on all of these stages soon, so keep an eye on the blog!
1. Initial Consultation
- Look at our options
- Determine our game plan
2. Take Inventory of What You Have & Who is Going to Help You
- What do you want to take with you?
- What do you want to give away?
- What do you want to sell, donate, or dispose of?
3. Liquidate Unwanted Belongings
- Estate sales or garage sales
- Consignment shops
- Donations and charitable organizations
- Junk removal
- Ebay and/or Craigslist
4. Prepare the House for Sale
- Clean and brighten
- Make repairs as needed and obtain bids if necessary
- Stage the home for online marketing and lasting first impressions
5. Market and Sell the House
- Professionally photograph the home
- Review pricing strategies that will get results
- Develop marketing plan
- Prepare marketing material
- List property on the Northwest Multiple Listing Services (NWMLS) and the Keller Williams Listing Services (KWLS)
- Aggressively market your property online and off
6. Negotiate Favorable Price and Terms
- Review offers
- Confirm information – consult with buyer’s lender
7. Manage the Transaction
- Coordinate Title & Escrow services
- Maintain contact with buyer’s lender
- Negotiate inspection
- Support appraiser as needed
- Coordinate closing schedule
Most importantly, we keep you informed each and every step of the way.