These printable resources are invaluable to homeowners and non-homeowners alike! Click any of the links below to download a printable PDF.
- Showing & Open House Checklist for Occupied Listings
- Your One Stop Shop to Selling Your Home (Our Pre-Listing Booklet)
- Consultation to Closing in 8 Easy Steps (Our In-Depth Consultation Booklet)
- Moving Tips for DIY-ers
- Change of Address Checklist
- Utilities Info & More – King County
- Utilities Info & More – Pierce County
For Homeowners (New & Old)
FEMA Emergency Preparedness Checklists
- General Supply Kit & Plan Checklist
- For Older Americans – Supply Kit & Plan Checklist
- For People with Disabilities and Special Needs – Supply Kit & Plan Checklist
- For Your Pets – Supply Kit & Plan Checklist
These checklists were originally published on the FEMA.gov website. Be sure to check there for any updates. These were uploaded to our website in the event the links change. FEMA also has additional emergency preparedness materials, in addition to the printables we have provided.