Keller Williams is not your Typical Real Estate Company
Originally based out of Texas, Keller Williams has taken the world by storm by offering world-class service for its agents and its agents’ clients.
Keller Williams has positioned itself as a technology company that provides the real estate platform that its agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. This manifests in a variety of ways depending on your needs. We have access to tech driven data, giving us the ability to provide you with expert guidance. Keller Williams is always innovating and providing us with more and more efficient ways to serve you.
Keller Mortgage is a new all technology based mortgage company that is exclusive to Keller Williams transactions. Not only is this a mortgage service at your fingertips, it ties directly into the KW Mobile App which gives you FREE instant access to local homes from any mobile device.
A Legacy of World-Class Training
Keller Williams has been consistently named as one of the top training and coaching organizations across all industries in the world. They have been inducted into Training Magazine’s Training Top 10 Hall of Fame.
We take full advantage of the education that Keller Williams has to offer. Whether that’s quick webinars, intensive multi-week group coaching sessions, or conferences lead by industry experts.
I’m proud to work with the largest real estate franchise in the world by agent count. It’s proof that when you offer a superior level service, the word spreads fast.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, with more than more than 150,000 associates and over 800 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams. In 2017, Keller Williams earned the coveted triple crown of United States real estate. Not only are we #1 in Agent Count Globally, we are #1 in Volume and #1 in Units beating out RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, and Century 21.
This success and the size of the company keeps us connected to the global market. We can refer you to agents across the globe if you fall outside of service area and we can in turn market your property worldwide.
The Keller Williams Mission, Belief System, and Culture
We are proud to be a part of a company that has such an incredible dedication to people and values.
To build CAREERS worth having,
BUSINESSES worth owning,
LIVES worth living,
EXPERIENCES worth giving,
and LEGACIES worth leaving.
The Keller Williams belief system is known as the WI4C2TS (W – I – 4 C’s – 2 T’s – S). This system truly defines how we operate on a day to day basis, and ties directly into our Project Manager Approach.
or no deal
do the right thing
always come first
in all things
seek first to understand
ideas before results
together everyone achieves more
starts with honesty
results through people
What is Culture?
Culture is the result of organizing the goals of a business around solid, positive, core values and then proceeding to cultivate them on a daily basis. Here’s what that looks like in practice.
- Making decisions that are right for the Market Center regardless of individual impact
- Taking a stand on an issue that is not popular but is right
- Being the best co-op associate possible; always respecting other associates
- Helping someone in the Market Center willingly and with a smile, even though you are busy
- Doing something right without wanting to be recognized or acknowledged for it
- Paying a struggling associate’s fees anonymously
- Complimenting others regularly
- Being a part of the solution and not the problem in a Market Center
- Taking the high road on confrontational issues or points of difference
- Handling a fellow associate’s business when personal or family illness occurs
- Paying a struggling associate’s tuition to a class that may impact the associate’s productivity
- Living up to the covenant if you are on the ALC
- Representing the Market Center and the company in a positive way—always
- Smiling at others in the Market Center regularly
- Staying home if you’re having a bad day attitudinally
- Speaking without profanity
- Avoiding disparaging remarks about anyone
- Committing a random act of kindness every day
- Honoring the policies and protocol of the Region regarding recruiting
- Giving seven hugs a day
- Not recruiting associates from another KW Market Center
- Being willing to walk away from a transaction that compromises your principles
- Being considerate of the staff
- Paying your Market Center bills on time
- Not looking for loopholes in Cap and Royalty payments
- Responding to clients’ calls and concerns in a timely manner
- Considering the other person’s viewpoint before reacting
- Following the model (link)
- Being excited about saying,“Would you mind if my Team Leader called you?”
- Implementing the Keller Williams productivity systems
- Finally creating the budget you know you need for your business
- Not only learning but living the WI4C2TS
- Putting God and your family first, and the business second
- Understanding that the higher purpose of business is to give, share, and care
- Building your level-one Profit Share downline to 15 as soon as possible
- Lead generating for three hours every day
- Using a monthly profit and loss statement (P&L) to analyze your real estate business
- Hitting your monthly and annual production goals
- Being profitable in your personal real estate business
- Being nice