Real Estate Broker & Team Leader
Simply put: Mary Kay loves helping people achieve their dreams. It is her mission in life! And, she is honored to surround herself with and exceptionally skilled team of individuals who shares her passion for helping others.
- National Association of Realtors
- Trade association for realtors.
- Seattle-King County Association of Realtors
- Real estate trade lobbyist group advocating the protection of private property rights and housing affordability.
- Southwest King County Chamber of Commerce
- A business networking group furthering the interests of local businesses.
- Discover Burien Membership Committee Member
- Community organization supporting businesses and residences interests.
- South End Coalition
- An organization dedicated to promoting senior health and wellness through networking of resources, services, and education.
- Rotary of Normandy Park and Des Moines
- Part of Rotary International, supporting the local community through many local service projects.
- Real Estate License — State of Washington
- License Number 3516
- 2000 to present
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Director of First Impressions
Juanita is there for you and our entire Keller Williams team in our Burien office. She is the first smiling face you’ll see when visiting our office. Juanita will help you with whatever you need or connect you to the resources or people that will best assist you.
Keller Williams is not your traditional Real Estate company.
Cutting-edge tech tools and training give us the edge in effectively marketing your property online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Through KW’s exclusive Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), your property is fed to more than 350 online search engines and available on KW’s Web network of more than 76,000 sites.
Best of all, because of Keller Williams Realty’s “My Listings, My Leads” philosophy, every single internet inquiry on your property will come directly to my team so that we can follow up quickly on potential buyers for your property.
Keller Williams Realty was designed to reward agents for working together. Based on the belief that we are all more successful if we strive toward a common goal rather than our individual interests, I’m confident that every Keller Williams professional shares the common goal of serving you in the best way possible.
Keller Williams Realty helps us stay ahead of trends in the real estate industry through its comprehensive, industry-leading training curriculum and research resources. It’s what prepares my team to provide you with unparalleled service.
Founded on the principles of trust and honesty, Keller Williams Realty emphasizes the importance of having the integrity to do the right thing: always putting your needs first. It reinforces my belief that my team’s success is ultimately determined by the legacy we leave with each client we serve.
I’m proud to work with the largest real estate franchise in the world by agent count. It’s proof that when you offer a superior level service, the word spreads fast.